A New Normal: Again

These last few months have been hard for many students to adapt to the new school environment. After being split up by cohorts, we are finally coming back together. This is how a few students feel about coming together again. 
займы на карту без отказов

Laurel Donely- I have mixed opinions because I really want to see people from both cohorts and see everyone, but also I’m a little worried about it. My lacrosse season is coming up in the next two weeks, and I’m very scared of getting quarantined for lacrosse season or for tryouts. So I guess I like the idea of it but I’m scared about the timing due to the season.

Ryan Blum- I think that they are rushing it and trying to get everyone back together too soon. I think it would be nice to see my friends from the other cohort in school, but at the same time, there are tons of new strains of coronavirus being discovered. Just because right now the death rate and rate of people getting it are lower, doesn’t mean it’s going to stay that way.

Becka Oates- From my point of view having a spring sport to play and losing out season last year, the timing of going back 4 days a week puts our season at risk again. This will make us lose lots of playing time and athletes because of quarantine, not allowing us to play our full season.  

Anna Bundy- I feel great about going back to school. I learn much better in person. I like being able to be with my friends and see the ones who are not in my cohort. I think it is good that we have the chance to go back to school and it is good for the students. I know I learn better in person so this will help me out and also be fun to see friends. 

Mila Prusak- Honestly I’m really happy we get to go back to school 4 days, even if it’s just every other week. I like being able to see my friends from the other cohort and it feels more normal. It’s easier to focus and easier to get work done. I think going back to school can be good for everyone and help us out in different ways. I am glad we are able to go back and hopefully can stay this way. 

Eme Rohan- I feel anxious about it because I see people I haven’t seen in a really long time but I also think my grades improve a lot when in school so it’s kinda a win-lose situation. Also, from being all online I think my social skills aren’t what they used to be and that stresses me out. On the other hand, I can focus better when we are in person so that could be good for me. I see a difference in my grades and education when I am online versus in person, but also a difference in the social aspect so going back to school will definitely be a big change. 

Julia Schweiger- I feel that going back to school might not make everyone feel safe but it can give of some sense of getting back to normal. So many students are failing classes, not showing up, and having an extremely difficult time learning on remote days. Going back to school is what everyone needs to actually learn and if the school wants anyone to learn they need to put us back on a normal school schedule