Mr.+Hull

Mr. Hull

Wow! Mr. hull is by far the most impactful teacher I have had at NA. He brings current world issues to class without glossing over the present actualities of racism, sexism, and other forms of systemic hate. Mr. hull combines these paramount matters along with historical and even archaic readings to further nourish our minds in elaborate connections. I deeply, deeply, deeply value the open discussions where Mr. hull leads us in arguments and agreements about our current reading whilst still presenting invigorating outside connections. If there is anything that I may take from Mr. hull it is to never stop questioning, for the only way that we can make worthy progress as an entire human race is through challenging yet rewarding experiences, such as one would encounter in his class. Thank you.”

-Grace Reynolds, Sophmore

“He is so relaxed but we get all our work done. He also gives us plenty of time to complete our work We have really in-depth conversations about topics were all passionate about. He makes English class much more than an English class. We learn how to have real conversations and politely disagree and express our feelings in a logical way.”

-Mikayla Tieppo, Sophmore

“Mr. Hull’s English class is not only enjoyable, exciting, and engaging, but it was inclusive and allowed us to have open conversations about what mattered to us. He is a fantastic teacher, and I wish that everyone could have a teacher like him someday.”

-Sarah Degnan, Sophmore

“Mr. Hull always knows how to keep the class engaged and connect with the students. I feel like he’s the only teacher that actually understands high schoolers on a whole other level.”

-Srishti Raviprakash, Sophmore

“Mr. Hull is always understanding. He continues to stay up to date on current events and understands if you cannot get an assignment done for any reason. He is always a kind teacher and actively tries to create a stress-free environment.”

-Natalie Ceccarelli, Sophmore

“Mr. Hull is always trying to push us and engage us. Most teachers just lecture but, Mr. hull makes class so much more enjoyable. When I walk into his class I feel so appreciated and feel a part of the class.”

-Annalise Arnold, Sophmore

“Mr.Hull has not only been an incredible teacher, but also an extremely helpful mentor inside and outside of the classroom. Mr.Hull always makes sure to make stale literature, like Shakespeare, engaging and fun to learn. Everyone appreciates the way that he frequently takes concepts learned in text, and connects them to conceptual understandings of the modern world.”

-Raj Reddy, Sophmore

“Mr. Hull is one of the best teachers I’ve had. He’s taught me so much about the world of journalism and the media. I am so thankful I got to take his class for two years.”

-Kaitlyn Klinefelter, Sophmore

NA Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All NA Eye Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *