Mr.+Warner

Mr. Warner

“He was one of the few teachers that I have ever had that actually seemed to personally care about each and every one of us.” 

Maxwell Goggans, Sophmore

“He is super helpful and cares about every one of his students.”

Jamie Hutchison, Sophmore

“Mr. Warner’s class is my favorite this year. He is really involved with the students and engages them. I like how he gives us the independence to choose what topics we most want to learn about in Psychology! He always is eager to get to know the students, and genuinely wants to know how they are doing. If a student is having a bad day, you always know that he will be there and ask you to talk later to see what is wrong. I love ending my day in his class, and I love his passion for the mind and psychology.”

Mary Kate Griffin, Freshman

“Mr. Warner cares about his students.   He gives us alternate options to show our understanding of the material and helps everyone succeed.   His teaching style helps reduce stress and anxiety in the classroom.   We need more teachers like him!”

Dominic Flores, Sophmore

“An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.”

Dominick Timmer, Sophmore

“He’s a revolutionary teacher that gives students a thousand reasons why they want to go to psychology class.”

Jayna Cole, Freshman

“He speaks out about mental health and never downplayed our concerns and issues. Going to his mental health meetings truly opened up a new perspective and made me feel comfortable talking to him.”

Dudina Masha, Freshman

“Every. Single. Day. I walk into Mr. Warner’s class and feel appreciated and loved. He has been nothing but kind and respectful to all of his students, and allows us to challenge ourselves when we want it. He has been a huge support to me this year, and I am so incredibly grateful for him.”

Lauren Rodgers, Sophmore

“Mr. Warner goes out of his way to ensure that each student feels heard and cared about. He never fails to make learning a fun and engaging experience for students.”

Khushi Pasrija, Sophmore

“Warner is very receptive to students overall. he checks on his students and takes the time to greet everyone individually at the beginning of class. he lets students work at their own pace and makes sure everyone’s needs are met.”

Bella Askren, Freshman

“Mr. Warner is such an amazing teacher, and his passion for teaching and helping students learn makes his class very enjoyable. He is always there for his students, and his class is very unique in the fact that it is tailored around what the students want to learn rather than what a textbook wants to teach. I appreciate how he helps all of his students achieve what they want to achieve in his class, and I appreciate how he will take time out of his day to help someone explore something beyond the scope of what he’s teaching. The discussions in his class are always very insightful, and it is amazing how people can walk out of his class having learned more than what they were expecting to learn when they first walked in.”

Katherine Peng, Sophmore

“Fantastic teacher. He genuinely cares about how we are as both students, and as people, while still effectively teaching the psych curriculum. His classes are always engaging and filled with information, while still being taught at a comfortable pace for all students alike. Mr. Warner is a new teacher to NA, and I respectfully admire his tenacity and determination to provide fun and exciting education in a time when not all students can comfortably learn.”

Shuban Tiwari, Sophmore

“He is always so energetic in the morning, It’s amazing! He also really cares about ALL of his students, and that’s coming from someone in a class of 40. He gives everyone the time of day for anything they may need. All the amazing topics we are learning in psychology are always so clearly taught too, he is by far one of the best teachers I’ve ever had.”

Hannah Nodd, Freshman

“He let me learn about the things I care about and that means a lot to me”

Anna Miklos, Sophmore

“I am Iron Man”

TD, Sophmore

“A lot of phycology is naming things we know about people.”

Dominick Timmer, Sophmore

“He always motivates us to be our own person and we are always accepted for who we are in his class.”

Smith Felicity, Sophmore

NA Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All NA Eye Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *