October 4, 2022

Sign up now to be a part of Best Buddies!  Best Buddies creates opportunities for one to one friendships, integrated employment, leadership development, and inclusive living for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.  Get paired up with a buddy and join in on our monthly activities.  For more information about Best Buddies or how to sign-up, find a poster hanging in the hallways or stop by and see Mrs. Liebenguth in the counseling office or Miss Grace in room 921.  Sign Up deadline is Friday, October 7th.

Are you interested in joining the Technology Student Association (TSA) to compete in the Regional or State event?  Our first meeting will be held on Wednesday October 5th from 2:15 until 3:00 in room 706. Please be sure to have a ride home available at 3:00.  If you are unable to attend the meeting but want to join, please email Mr. Downs.

Attention all 9th and 10th grade students! The NAI Multi-Cultural Student Union is excited to kick off the first meeting of the year during homeroom on Friday, October 14th in the Counseling Conference Room. Please complete the following google form if you would like to be a member of this organizations. If you are interested in leadership opportunities including officer positions, learning more about cultures and attending field trips, then this club is for you! Please see Mrs. Mayhew or Mrs. Lewis in the counseling office with any questions! 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXxFBlbIE6d5W6ukiVVvMz2jTupaVraRVdlTbqmKzD3IrueA/viewform

Attention sophomores: Registrations for the PSAT Exam are now being accepted for all interested 10th grade students.  The Test will be held at NASH on Saturday October 15. 2022, at 7:15 am. Registration forms can be found in the NAI Counseling office as well as on the NASH Home Page.  Registration forms and fee should be submitted to the NAI Counseling office No later than October 10th, 2022.