Fan-Art] DC vs MARVEL by timothylaskey : comicbooks

Marvel VS DC

Two franchises, one winner. Which do you prefer?

October 18, 2019

It’s time to see what NAI really thinks about Marvel and DC. New movies and comics are coming out on both sides. It is about time that our school decides which is better. The decision is in your hands, NAI. Choose wisely.

Which do you prefer Marvel or DC?

• Marvel (64%, 9 Votes)
  • DC (36%, 5 Votes)

Total Voters: 14

Loading ... Loading ...

Marvel

The movies for Marvel are the leader of the franchise. To start, Endgame is one of the highest-rated and most-watched movies of all time. It beat Avatar and many other top movies. It was a huge cross over that has never been seen before on film. As impressive as that movie is, Spider-Man: Far From Home’s release had a lot of positive feedback. It was the end of Marvel’s phase 3 and ended with a huge plot twist that most weren’t expecting. We’re all aware of the Sony and Spider-Man argument, but luckily it ended with a deal for one more movie, so the plot twist will still be resolved, at least. Not to mention the rest of the movies that will soon be coming out. Phase 4 starts with the Black Widow movie that comes out on May 1st, 2020. Along with the other movies and shows that start coming out around that time. Disney is even starting its own streaming service, Disney Plus, that might show content that would not be seen in theaters. Overall, the movies are a huge success in Marvel, but there are also comics.

The comics are the thing that started it all. Without these, there would be no movies like Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men, Fantastic 4, and even the smaller features like Defenders. All those movies and TV shows would not exist if not for the comics. There are so many comics with restarts, it’s hard to start. But that doesn’t mean the comics are any less important. A few new restarts are coming out soon. Like White Fox who came out in comics 2015, there is a new series about her coming out in comic form on October 9th. Along with other characters that are getting a new comic coming out. Also if you want theories on what will happen in the next movie where better to look than the comics. Since the movies follow the comics pretty closely. At least they do more than most other movies I have seen.