Autumn B-C: Chance

Chance

This whole trip, I have experienced different kinds of professions, careers, and jobs through many talented and smart people. Going into this trip I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no direction. Coming out of it I still don’t know what I want to do. But what I did realize is that I will eventually figure it out. I don’t need to know how exactly my life will unfold right now. Hearing these personal different stories from  journalist, former FBI agents, and the founder of a company, they all had the same thing in common. Then went into college not knowing what they wanted either and came out with a different major that they didn’t expect themselves to do.

The journalist especially experienced the ability of chance. After interning for multiple businesses in college they had to start somewhere. They submitted and applied many applications for big newspaper sites and much more. By chance they got excepted into something and their journey started from there. They were able to build up there resume by time and experience.

We even talked to a founder of a company, Tony Fratto, who also started college only to change his major halfway through and graduate doing something he never expected. This trip didn’t tell me what my future is going to be like. but then again was it supposed to? This three day experience allowed me to engage with some of the most talented people who were just like me at some point. They definitely gave me somewhere to start and they let me know that I’ll figure it out eventually. I learned that as long as I’m working hard for something I love and am passionate about there is no failing at that point, only the openings of more possibilities.

NA Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in