Mr.+Bockoven

Mr. Bockoven

“I appreciate how much effort Mr. Bockoven has put into his AP Art History class. It’s the classes first year and has required a lot of trial and error on both parts teacher and student. Mr. Bockoven works very hard to make the class worthwhile and an engaging experience.”

Anna Kegel, Sophomore

“Mr. Bockoven has been not only one of the most caring teachers I have but also, one of the most understanding ones. This year, as we navigated new territory: AP Art History, it has been more than difficult adjusting and adapting to this new learning pace/curriculum structure. However, Mr. Bockoven never fails to check up with us and it is quite apparent he genuinely cares much about our mental wellbeing which is often neglected in other settings at times. It is comforting to have an educator who will always listen and empathize with our emotions and I am incredibly appreciative of that.”

Victoria Ren, Sophomore

“Mr. Bockoven has helped me so much to advance as an artist, leader, and learner over the past two years. I’m truly eternally grateful for his guidance through art class, APAH, and NAHS. Even though art history, in particular, can be a very challenging class at times, he helps us all to engage in the content and persist through the challenges, ultimately making us better students and equipping us for our college years. As for my artistic experiences with Mr. Bockoven, he has constantly shown that he believes in my abilities and isn’t afraid to push me to grow. He’s helped me think about my career goals and has offered a lot of valuable guidance in how I can achieve them. This past school year I’ve had a lot of personal challenges, but Mr. Bockoven has always been extremely understanding and helpful. I will forever be grateful for the role Mr. Bockoven has played in my artistic journey. Thanks, Mr. B!”

Morgan Nash, Sophomore

NA Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All NA Eye Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *