Mrs.+Holland

Hanna Petrichevich

Mrs. Holland

“She pushes all of her students to do the best that they can, and she cares about the well being of everyone.”
Paige Branagan and Almira Kusuma, Sophomores 

“She always has a smile on her face and constantly radiates positivity. Everyday she encourages her students to try their hardest and just be kind to one another. All around, she is a wonderful, kind-hearted human being and has made math class incredibly enjoyable!”
Hanna Petrichevich, Sophomore

“Mrs. Holland is such a positive teacher. If I ever need any help she is very encouraging and patient with me. Every day she always has a smile on her face and she is always so optimistic. I appreciate that she always thinks of the students. When it gets close to holidays, she sometimes gives us candy or cookies, and I appreciate that she goes out of her way to do something thoughtful for the students.”
Keeley Misutka, Sophomore

“Mrs. Holland has helped me so much this year. I am not the best at math, and she always has an open door whenever I go to her. I greatly appreciate that. Not only is she a fantastic teacher, but she always has a smile on her face when she is teaching. She loves what she does, and that makes such a positive environment in math (especially first period). I look forward to math, and sad that it is my first-period class because it is the first class done of the day. I will greatly miss this class and Mrs. Holland next year.”
Abby Pingpank, Sophomore

NA Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All NA Eye Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *