Mr.+Hull

Hanna Petrichevich

Mr. Hull

“Mr. Hull is a god and he’s honestly the best teacher and has taught me a lot about life and stuff.”
Maisy Wadlow, Freshman 

“Mr.Hull is a cool guy. English went from a class I would dread to my favorite class of the day. Mr. Hull = English GOD.”
Anna Kegel, Freshman 

“His passionate and energetic personality always puts a smile on my face. Also, he has encouraged and motivated me to step out of my comfort zone. His classes are very discussion based which I also really enjoy.”
Hanna Petrichevich, Sophomore

“Mr. Hull is one of my favorite teachers because he is so considerate and understanding. He understands the amount of stress that high schoolers go through and is always there to talk to when I need someone to vent to. Mr. Hull has also helped me embrace my writing skills and makes it an enjoyable task for me. I actually enjoy my writing assignments because they help me connect with my own feelings and emotions. Thanks for everything, Mr. Hull.”
Dhivyanka Raju, Sophomore

“He actually makes me enjoy English.”
William Reinhart, Freshman 

“His class makes me think about what is truly important in life and how we must actively discover the truth to improve the world around us. The world is filled with catastrophe and tragedy, making most people feel hopeless and useless. This class fills me with motivation to change this situation and reminds me that small actions of awareness are enough to change perspective.”
Hebah Ahmad, Sophomore

“This teacher has given me another view on life.”
Ben Pizov, Freshman

“Mr. Hull made English one of my favorite classes this year. He makes it fun and really gets involved with his students.”
Morgan Black, Freshman 

“He prepared me very well for all of my tests. He appreciated me like I appreciated him.”
Elizabeth Cuba, Freshman

NA Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All NA Eye Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *