Mr.+Lamm

Almira Kusuma

Mr. Lamm

“Mr. Lamm has taught me multiple real life lessons I will always remember and whether he likes it or not, he seems like he loves his job and wants to help students grow.”
Maisy Wadlow, Freshman

“Mr. Lamm doesn’t just teach the curriculum he teaches us real life lessons. Whether he wants to admit it or not he’s clearly passionate about his job as a teacher.”
Anna Kegel, Freshman

“I appreciate Mr. Lamm because he works so hard to teach us about American History in an engaging way. He also teaches us valuable skills, like analyzing graphs and summarizing points, which I will carry throughout my academic career. Additionally, he encourages us to be prompt and productive. We learn so much in his class every day, and his incorporation of analogies and anecdotes help reinforce the material we are taught. Overall, I learn so much about both American History and effective learning in Mr. Lamm’s class.”
Hannah Shin, Freshman

“Mr. Lamm has completely changed my outlook on how to learn efficiently and how simple small things can make a huge impact if you do them repeatedly. I love how he does flipped classroom.”
Anonymous

“He has been one of the few teachers that I can actually learn from in their environment and I want to thank him for letting me make him a grilled cheese (with ketchup of course)!”
Cole Buschmeyer, Sophomore

“Mr. Lamm is such an extraordinary teacher. Even though he teaches history, his class is definitely one that I could never fall asleep in because of the entertaining way the class is taught. It has taught me so much, not just about history but about how to survive college and life as well. He is so passionate about history and has creative teaching techniques. I’m so lucky to have him this year.”
Alina Zaidi, Freshman

“Mr. Lamm loves his job. His passion for bettering students lives is clearly apparent as he goes far beyond any of my teachers have ever gone. From setting up a Remind to help out students through phones to making loads of flipped classroom videos (just so students can have class time to ask him questions), he wants students to do more than learn in his class. As many will also say, he also teaches us how to get by in life through his very entertaining lessons. I’m really lucky that I have such an extraordinary teacher like Mr. Lamm.”
Marissa Granite, Freshman

Almira Kusuma

NA Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in