Dr.+Gallo

Hanna Petrichevich

Dr. Gallo

“Dr. Gallo is incredibly and kind and supportive. She cares so much about her students in all aspects of their life and is always in their corner. I enjoyed her class last year, but, now, I love having her as a mentor even more. She truly knows how to leave a compassionate impact on her students, and I’ll always be grateful for that.”
Kristen Kinzler, Sophomore

‘She has made her classroom very informal, by calling us chil’ins and all her fun inside-jokes like “Adapt is not a verb. Math is,” and “Trust no one! Wash your glassware.” It helps me feel like I can mess up and I’ll be okay. She also comes up with the best ways to remember things, like smacking your hand on the desk means “denatured.” Whenever I enter her class, it’s like I have entered a safe place and that I don’t need to be stressed anymore.
Karlee Bane, Freshman

“Dr. Gallo made me recognize my interest in biology. She made our classes actually exciting, and I know that I can always come to her for advice or questions. She is one of the most chill teachers I have ever had in my life, and I am so grateful that she was my bio teacher. Thank you, Dr. Gallo, for being an awesome teacher and dealing with our crazy bio class last year!”
Shejuti Wahed, Sophomore

“Dr. Gallo is such an amazing teacher! She works hard to make sure that everyone understands what’s going on, and anyone can see that she is so passionate about what she teaches. She motivates others, and never fails to go out of her way to help her students. She also knows how to make class fun. We’re all looking forward to Frosty’s birthday party.”
Alina Zaidi, Freshman

“She is incredibly kind and extremely light-hearted. She teaches very well, and I learn so much from her, not only just the subject she teaches. She also jokes around and keeps the mood high, and I love talking to her about various different things. I also know that if I need help with something, I can count on her to help me out. She has a great sense of humor is not afraid to tell a joke.”
Karen Shamir, Freshman

NA Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All NA Eye Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *