Mrs.+Ferruchie

Réka Götz

Mrs. Ferruchie

“She not only is really passionate about the subject she teaches, but she also really cares about her students. She always wants to hear what you have to say. She is also really encouraging about writing. I have never really been the best writer, but I feel that after all the help she has given me throughout the year, I have really improved my writing skills. Overall, I think she is an amazing teacher who I really appreciate seeing everyday at school.”
Kate Stamper, Sophomore

“Mrs. Ferruchie is always in a cheerful mood, no matter what happens. She is flexible, fair, and, most importantly (and most appreciated), she UNDERSTANDS her students. Even though some might complain about the “workload” she gives, she always keeps in mind that we juggle five or more other classes and extracurriculars on top of hers; for this, I am SO appreciative.”
Ana Key, Sophomore

“I really appreciate how she treats us like adults but kids at the same time. She understands what we go through on a day to day basis, and never fails to try and make things as easy on us as possible, knowing how much stress we’re under. I also really appreciate how easy she is to talk to and how understandable she is. She makes class fun and interesting, which makes me way more motivated to learn.”
Megan Kennedy, Sophomore

“Mrs. Ferruchie always helps us in class and makes some boring topics really fun. She introduces difficult topics to us in fun ways and makes us enjoy what we’re doing in class. I look forward to English every day because the atmosphere that she’s made her classroom into is calming and she makes sure that we’re enjoying learning about what she’s teaching.”
Ashnaa Bhide, Sophomore

“She is such a sweet and understanding teacher. If you are worried about anything she is always there to listen. In addition, she strives to create fun and engaging ways for us to learn which I highly appreciate.”
Hanna Petrichevich, Sophomore

“They have been super supportive, funny, and caring towards all of their students.”
Leigh Ivory, Sophomore

“Mrs. Ferruchie has been my class council advisor since the end of 9th grade and my English teacher for this year. She’s taught me so much, including how to have fun and be productive at the same time, and how to organize amazing events. She has encouraged me to work harder for the things I am passionate about and to let go of stress for things I’m less excited about. Thank you, Mrs. Ferruchie for being a true role model and an amazing organizer/grammar-fixer/decorator/teacher!”
Shejuti Wahed, Sophomore

NA Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in