Madame+Mangan

Hanna Petrichevich

Madame Mangan

“She has made me laugh every day, she is a great teacher, and I actually enjoy learning. She makes my first period great!”
Kendall Trunzo, Sophomore

“No matter how bad I am at French, she is always here to help me. She never seems to get annoyed with all the questions I have and is always helping me out when something confuses me. Madame also seems to love talking to her students, so I’m never afraid to talk to her about anything.”
Jaden Razum, Sophomore

“She’s always really fun in class and makes it fun. It seems like she really cares.”
Alyson Ogden, Freshman

“I have had Madame Mangan for French in both 9th and 10th grade. To me, she feels like my second mom. She is very relaxed, but at the same time does not deal with anyone’s crap. I really appreciate how accepting of everyone she is and that she has no favorites. She makes it seem like everyone is her favorite. One thing I really appreciate about Madame is that she does not make it scary to confront her. If you are missing an assignment or simply did not do your homework, you don’t feel scared to go to class at all. I’m not really good at putting how I feel into words, but I can not express how much I truly will miss her next year as not only a teacher but also a person. So as the French would say… merci Madame!”
Maria Tassotto, Sophomore

“All my teachers are nice and we rant about everything.”
Jessica Geng, Freshman

NA Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in