Mr.+Ringer

Réka Götz

Mr. Ringer

“I appreciate Mr. Ringer because he cares about his students. While his personality may be quiet, he always wants his students to succeed and encourages us. It is great to come into his class and do something I enjoy, with him being there to help as well. He has taught me much about computer science, and I now hope to major in it in college. I especially appreciate how he says good morning to every student that enters his class, and how he is understanding of our personal situations as well. He is a 10/10 teacher and person, and I truly enjoy going to his class everyday.”
Ana Bordeianu, Sophomore

“He has made a great impact on my life, due to his amazing teaching style and his ability to always make time in his schedule to help me or any of his students with anything!”
Praneel Murthy, Sophomore

“MR. RINGER IS THE BEST. What really sets him apart from my other teachers is that he CARES about his students. If a student or a class is confused on a concept we’re learning, he will be sure to review that topic in as many ways as it takes, as many times as it takes to get every student to understand. He is also SO genuine. When Mr. Ringer asks how your day has been or if you’re okay, he means it sincerely. I don’t think a lot of students can say that about a lot of the staff here at NAI, and him being that set on seeing us succeed is so nice to see. His daughters are also ADORABLE.”
Ana Key, Sophomore

NA Eye • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in