October 18, 2022

ANIMALEER is having their first meeting of the year tomorrow, Wednesday, October 19th! Check your emails to sign up if you are not already a member! There will be crafting dog toys, discussing volunteering at Animal Friends, and maybe even have a special furry friend visit!

Are you interested in making an impact both locally and globally?  Do you want to be part of planning this year’s Dodgeball Tournament?  If so, then Project Water is for you!  Project Water is a student-led organization which provides education and access to clean water to identified areas of need in Africa.  Project Water will be holding an informational meeting before school on Wednesday, October 19.  The meeting will run from about 6:50 – 7:10 in Room 511.  We hope to see you there!  

The North Allegheny Varsity Bowling team would like to invite all high school students to our after-school intramurals program beginning on Monday, October 17 and continuing every Monday and Wednesday (that school is in session) until mid-November.  All skill levels of bowlers are encouraged to attend.  We will meet at Perry Park Lanes in McCandless from 3:00 -5:00 pm.  Three games of bowling and shoe rental is $6.  Students are encouraged to come out and meet the students that make up our Championship Bowling team.